Frequently Asked Questions
Here you can find answers to some of your questions about Lotus Village. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re always happy to hear from you!
What is Lotus Village?
We are a French non-profit association focused on four main principals:
- Emotional Well-Being
- Physical Health and Well-Being
- Alternative Healing
- Environmental Awareness
Within these four main areas, we offer different healing services to your address your specific needs (See Our Services), as well as different groups, workshops and retreats available to everyone.
In our next phase of Lotus Village, we plan to create an actual self-sustainable eco-community, combining all of the Lotus Village values of healing and environmental awareness into one beautiful space where our members and clients can come to visit to see what we’re up to or to attend one of our many events. A safe and nurturing space to nourish your mind, body and spirit and to reconnect with yourself.
Do I have to be a member to utilize your services or to participate in your events?
No. You do not need to become a member of Lotus Village to benefit from our different services or to participate in any of our activities. However, by becoming a member you will enjoy regularly reduced rates for all of our services and events as well as enjoy wellness coupons and more! If interested, please see our Member Space to learn more.
Where are you located?
Our services are primarily provided in the south of France with some of the services available in Paris when booked in advance. Regular services provided in and Toulouse, Castres, Revel, and Martigues. In addition, depending on the needs and requests of our clients and members, our services and events can also be provided in other cities in France as well. If interested in scheduling an appointment for one or more of our services or to ask about our upcoming events and locations, please go to Contact. Please note, our Life Coaching and Energy Healing services are available by Skype as well.
What are the benefits of becoming a member of Lotus Village?
- As soon as you join, you can take full advantage of our ongoing special member rates for all of our services and events, where after only a couple of appointments, you will have already paid for the cost of the membership. In addition, we have a reduced membership rate for those who are unemployed and for an adult with a child who would like to access our services.
- The first membership you purchase and each year thereafter that you renew, you will benefit from our wellness coupons which include a 15% discount on our services that can be used one time and in combination with your member discount, again giving you a significant discount.
- All of our members have access to download our free wellness booklets focused on topics of well-being and eating better. These booklets have been written by our healers specifically to assist our members with their self-development and healing. These booklets include information, exercises and recipes for you to use right away.
- If you would like some general advice or feedback about your wellness from one of our providers, you can e-mail us with your question(s) and we’ll get back to you with some thoughts or suggestions to further assist you.
For all these reasons and more, joining Lotus Village offers you the opportunity to be accompanied by our healing community on your road to wellness!
How do I make an appointment?
You have several options to make an appointment:
- You can go directly to the service(s) that you want and click on the area of the page that says, “Make an Appointment.”
- You can go to our “Contact” page and choose the provider you wish to see. We are available by phone or e-mail.
- For our workshops, groups and retreats you can go to our “Events” page and click on the activity you’re interested in. From there, you can contact the provider directly either by phone or by e-mail.
- When in doubt, feel free to send us an e-mail with your appointment request and we will have the appropriate provider contact you.
How do I become a member of Lotus Village?
Joining Lotus Village is easy! Simply go to our “Become a Member” page, download and complete the membership registration form and mail it to us along with your payment either by check or cash. Please note, if you decide to send your payment in cash, we strongly recommend that you send it by certified mail so that you can track it as the association cannot assume responsibility for mail not received.
If for any reason you are unable to print the membership form, you can also mail us the requested membership information on a separate piece of paper along with your payment.
Why and how can I help with the development of Lotus Village?
Lotus Village is YOUR HOME for wellness and better living.
By choosing to help Lotus Village, you are making a decision to help create a better community and way of life that is focused on bringing balance and harmony back into our way of living. We may not change the world, but we are all potential agents of change, and our actions, no matter how small, have an impact on the world around us. Your act of donating either your time or money will help us greatly in our endeavor to build the Lotus Village we envision-- not only the healing community, but the eco-village that will serve as a sanctuary for our members and participants. But to do this, we will need YOU!
If you find yourself asking how you can create a happier life for yourself? How you can change the way you live to incorporate more balance, joy and passion? Or maybe you’re feeling disheartened and frustrated by the direction society seems to be moving, and are asking what you can do to help make a change? Lotus Village is an answer.
The decision and power is in your hands. Make a commitment to yourself and a better life and help Lotus Village!
If you would like to make a monetary donation to our non-profit association, just CLICK HERE and choose the amount you would like to give. Any amount… from 1 euro to 1 million euros is welcome!
If you would like to know other ways to help us, please click here on “Help Us.” We offer lots of ways to contribute and we are happy and thankful to have your support.
Together we always have the hope of a better tomorrow.
A tomorrow where we can finally be our true selves and live the life we always dreamed of.
Thank you for your courage and commitment to creating a different world.